nuffnang ads

Tuesday 3 August 2010

which one do u think u r?

a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean
Am I the carrot that seems strong, but with pain and adversity do I wilt and become soft and lose my strength?
Am I an egg that starts with a malleable heart, but changes with the heat? Did I have fluid spirit, but after a death, a breakup, a financial hardship or some other trial, have I become hardened and stiff? Does my shell look the same, but on the inside, am I bitter and tough with a stiff spirit and hardened heart?
Am I like the coffee bean? The bean actually changes the hot water, the very circumstance that brings the pain. When the water gets hot, it releases the fragrance and flavour. Being like a bean, when things are at their worst, I get better and change the situation around me. When the hour is the darkest and trials are at the greatest, do I elevate myself to another level?


--complimentary of Elaine Ho---

No comments:

Post a Comment