nuffnang ads

Monday 23 August 2010

This is a good piece on Love

If someone said I'LL DIE WITHOUT YOU, Leave, because he/she only lust, he/she only obsesses about you.

Logic: A person who love us, wants to live, because they want to share their best and worse moments with us. Besides, this is already half-blackmail and signs of desperation-clinging. Watch out!!

If someone said I'LL DIE FOR YOU Put them into consideration

Logic: They want to live, but if the situation forces to, they are willing to put their life on the line for your sake.

Example : Romeo and Juliet don't love each other, they just love their ideal thoughts about each other. Another thing I don't like about Romeo and Juliet is that the rosiness of their words. In Romeo's eyes, Juliet is perfect. In Juliet's eyes, Romeo is perfect. Because of this misconception, there are more divorces than weddings.

I see a couple who always talk bad about each other have stronger love than those who keep singing praises.

Like Mom and Dad, for instance. They like to fight, showing off their bad sides to each other, but the fact that they NOT ONLY ACCEPT, I repeat, NOT ONLY ACCEPT, but LOVE each other's weaknesses, that held them strong. 27 years, and not once a mention of divorce. Congratulations!

There is one secret recipe of this:
Know their bad sides first, then find their good sides. If you fall in love with what you see about them, you won't feel the same when you see who they really are. If you love them because of their bad sides, you'll love them more when you know their good sides. Serious. My parent's secret recipe. Besides, this is from my own experience. Many that know me as someone who they think is trustworthy, someone whom they can share problems, someone who is... nothing wrong. They had the guts to say they love me. Ironically, ONCE, just ONCE, I lash out, I show a part of my bad side, they avoided me like I have SARS. Even if I do manage to contact them, and become friends again, all of the sudden... " I Love You No More". Just like that. When I'm bitter, I would call that their feelings too cheap to change like the weather, but I'm used to it. As the matter of fact, I have expected it.

If someone told you the reason the love you is because:
You are nice
Have beautiful eyes
Good listener
Makes them happy
Your smile

Then expect them to go once they see you bad side.

If they said because:
The day you tripped ungracefully in front of them and they can't forget it.
That time you shouted curses at the guy who molested your friend and they think you are brave.
The day you slapped him because you mistook him as the one who grab your ass.
The fact that he actually can't feel right without hearing you annoying remarks.
Then you can be more positive they are here to stay.

Listen: Our nice aspects can fade away, as humans have thin patience, but our bad aspects is sure to stay. And one more thing, don't expect people to accept you as you are if you cannot accept people as who they are.

" I love you because you are such a monkey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment