nuffnang ads

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Typica Cafe - Part 1

It was a moody day when my colleague out of the blue come to me and said..."Hey, today dont go anywhere ...I will bring you for coffee..." It was indeed a very sleepy day with the work being so slow,so without hesitation i straight said yes and go eventhough i felt a little uncomfortable with the feeling of falling sick anytime soon....Had a quick lunch and then headed straight to the coffee shop....

-nice decoration using fresh flower on every table-

- Lemon water to clear your throat and taste buds ( I think... ) -


-Simple decorated...but i really not sure what is that hanging -



- As I only like iced black coffee ...asked the waiter to recommend one for me and this seems to be the Delta Laos Coffee (No sugar and milk ) ...very aromatic....but dont really like the taste as there is some sourish feeling in the coffee -

-My friend who dont really drinks coffee was recommended something mild....Rose Coffee -







Overall its an indeed good experience .....nice cosy environment ....but its too short to enjoy coffee though in 30 mins...hence i decided that i will make a come back...its a little pricey as just two drinks had already cost me RM 43...but its indeed a pleasant try....dont really like the seating as im a " fei chai " ...so the seatings here do give me some insecurity sense that i will break the chair in any minute....hehehehhe.

Total Damage : RM55


Typica Cafe,Shaw Parade Kuala Lumpur

GL-08 Ground Floor
Shaw Parade Plaza
Changkat Thambi Dollah
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel :            +603 – 2145 0328 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +603 – 2145 0328      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      

No comments:

Post a Comment