nuffnang ads

Sunday 18 September 2011

Pork Noodle...YuYi Coffee Shop

I was having a craving to some soupy stuff and promised my mom to bring her for her morning sunday marketing due to my dad is away outstation.....struggled to wake up early in the morning and brought her to loke yew wet market and then pudu wet market......after my mom finished with her weekly routine.....both of us ended up to the shop........it was managed by father and son.......well...its well known for the long waiting and seriously if you are not a patient person i would suggest this is not a place you would want to be......but to me ...the wait is really worth while .....yummy

Decided to have some teh-ping to quench thirst....

waiting patiently for the food to come.....

after 25 mins of waiting........

Yummy..........

No comments:

Post a Comment