nuffnang ads

Thursday 20 January 2011

CNY coming lo!!!!


Dong dong qiang.....well this festive day is what every young kids or teens looking forward because this are the period where they get to eat alot....hang out with frens...visit relatives which they dont get to see and missed..and get some extra pocket money....ANG POW..where u can get extra one or two when there is few guest in the hse ur visiting....but wat happen to me?i dun feel it....dun feel the excitement....dun feel da adrenaline in my body which makes me super eager looking forward for the great day to come....

Maybe its because of the age ?? hahaha.....well tiger year had not been an extremely good year for me and all my frens around me as well...maybe because im the rat and the big cat is on top of me watching every move and pounce at me for every single instance that possible?


hopefully rabbit year will be a better year for me and more exciting things tat are ahead for me and all the bad luck will go away from myself and also all da people around me......

No comments:

Post a Comment