nuffnang ads

Monday 28 June 2010

Sound of a broken heart



Who has the answer to my desperate plea?

Can u give my broken heart remedy?

Tears down my cheeks, they’re fallin like rain,

ur mind has gone blind, it cant feel my pain.



Pickin up pieces of my shattered heart,

Tat every lie u spoke just broke apart,

And every touch was a waste of time,

u were lookin 4 a love tat wasnt mine.



Every word is sumtin untrue,

And it hurts even worse just coming from u;

For it was u who heard all my fears,

Who wiped my face of the consequential tears.



Too hard for me to have this make any sense

.ur face says that the situation’s far too tense

Separated by a girl and a lie,

I sit here thinkin while I cry.



‘We’ is not how I can think any longer,

If I can leave now, it will make me stronger.

On happy memories I desire to linger,

ur brilliant smile at our interlocked fingers.



You twisted my heart, I know you tried

But it wasn’t the same after you lied.

Being trusting is my curse,

But somehow, u manage 2 make it worse

No comments:

Post a Comment